LANTAC 308 E-BCG Heavy
LANTAC E-BCG™, Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group.
- AR10 Full Auto Style for increased mass and lock time.
- Our new BCG is precision machined from 8620 Steel with a 9310 Precision Hard Ground,
- Magnetically Particle Inspected Bolt.
- The entire carrier assembly is NiB, Electroless Nickel Boron coated with the patented, advanced UCT EXO process, unlike standard NiB coatings.
This offers extreme lubricity with a friction coefficient of .02 and surface hardness of 82-85 Rockwell C.
- The carriers patent pending design features unique shrouded and forward facing gas ports that have also been re sized so that gas is vented differently to a standard carrier.
This results in a system that runs flatter with a smoother energy pulse.
In addition the system also runs cooler and cleaner, there is also less pressurization of the upper receiver when running a suppressed barrel.
- The flared boss at the tail of the carrier enhances the BCG's position within the buffer tube at the time of cycling and allows for a flatter more controlled reciprocation of the assembly.
- All critical dimensions are hard turned / ground after heat treat.
- All E-BCG's feature the LANTAC CP-R360-H™ patent pending domed cam pin that is machined from 17-4PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 condition (45RC approx).
- The ultra smooth head reduces wear within the upper receiver.
- The BCG's weight helps to increase lock time with smoother operation.
- Gas keys are properly staked at four points and only grade 8 fasteners are used in assembly.
The E-BCG's forward porting and unique shape assist in reducing pressurization inside the upper receiver that can be caused by short barrel rifles running suppressors.
However, it should be noted that the E-BCG™ is not a complete solution for this issue and all rifles are different. 'Over Gassed' guns will suffer to a larger extent from this problem.
Weight 1Lb 2.1oz
Forward Porting, Enlarged Vents.
Balanced flared boss.
8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned.
MPI 9310 Bolt, Hard Turned / Ground.
NiB UCT EXO Coating.
CP-R360-H Domed Cam Pin
Mil-Spec Gas Rings
Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 18.104.22.168
Made in the USA.